Submitted by sam on Tue, 01/01/2008 - 06:55.
As ClanAM FFXI begins to wind down, it seems like it would be cool to have a central place where people can share their personal ClanAM highlights and memories.
I'll kick things off with a bunch of links to the stuff that I want to highlight. These are things I remember the most, and would be where I'd direct people to if they wanted to know what ClanAM FFXI was about.
- ClanAM FFXI Movies : Movies we've made about various things we've done in FFXI
- The famous pudding thread : Bizarre little thread about one man's love for pudding
- The Promy Guide : Once, long ago, we were among the first (if not the first) groups to figure out Promy's deep, dark secrets. With our little guide, we were able to turn a notoriously difficult group of missions into a cakewalk, and became a dumping ground for HNMLS fodder that couldn't get past the Promies, but needed to get Sea.
- Maior's last Promy event and Promies: We've had good times, and we've had bad times. The really bad times I mentioned above, when we were abused by other LSes to help their rejects get past the Promies. These posts are where I finally verbalized on this site why I wasn't leading up any more Promies.
- Thersite's Bachelor Party : Another funny account of a very funny event.
- VE Guide : Back when VE had a sellable drop, and the gil sellers dominated him, we were one of the first places to have a viable, and reliable, VE camping guide. This guide is likely irrelevant any more (since there's no more gil sellers, and only 'voke spamming idiots camp him now, thus screwing up spawn times), but it's still one of my favorite classic posts.
- ENMs, and you : Another great guide on ENMs throughout the CoP realms.